- Wine Bottles by Sizes
- Works of Art
- About the Artists
- About the Auction
- The Threefold Cord Non-Profit Organization
- Contributed to this project
- Attend the exhibition and Opening Cocktail party
- Attend the Charity Auction
- Photos of the opening cocktail
- פרטים אודות אירוע המכירה הפומבית
לתנאי מכירה בעברית- לחץ כאן
1. The Wines sold in the Auction were produced by Domaine du Castel and are sold as a donation to the Threefold Cord Non-Profit Organization.
2. Domain Du Castel will produce a catalog, which will include, descriptions of the wines, wine special labels and any other information concerning the wines, are solely for the purpose of information for potential buyers and are in no way to be construed as stand and / or obligation on behalf of Domain Du Castel and / or its employees and / or representatives.
3. Domain Du Castel will appoint a person as manager of the sale (“the Auctioneer”) who will be responsible on its behalf, inter alia, for the execution of the auction.
4. The Auctioneer, at his own discretion and at any stage whatsoever, reserves the right, verbally and / or by written notice, to withdraw or add items to the sale and to add to or withdraw from the catalogue any information about an item to be offered in the auction on the basis of information received by Domain Du Castel after publication of the catalogue.
5. In order to participate in the auction, a potential purchaser must obtain a numbered paddle before the auction which will enable him to bid at the auction or by placing a bid via Castelartandwine.com website or by fax to the winery.
6. Prices and Bids
6.2 On the fall of the hammer and the acknowledgment of the numbered paddle of the offeror by the auctioneer, the offeror’s offer will be binding and will be considered to be accepted and title to the item will pass to the offeror whose offer was accepted (“the Purchaser”), subject to the fulfillment by the purchaser of all payment obligations to Domain Du Castel as set out hereunder.
6.3 In the case of any dispute or disagreement as to the identity of the purchaser, the Auctioneer will have absolute discretion to determine the successful bidder or to decide to reoffer the item to sale.
6.4 Payments will be paid directly to the Threefold Cord Non-Profit Organization and shall be made in cash or by personal cheque or credit card or wire transfer.
6.5 An item which is priced in US dollars will be calculated in New Israel Shekels in accordance with the prevailing rate of exchange cash sale rate as published by Bank Leumi BM on the date of payment (the “Dollar Exchange Rate”) but not less than exchange rate on the day of the auction.
6.6 A Purchaser is liable to pay interest on any delay in payment, et the rate of 2% per month of the amount payable, with adjustments to index – link all outstanding amounts payable to the Dollar exchange Rate. Interest is payable from the date of actual payment.
6.7 Should the Purchaser fail to pay the hammer price and/ or the VAT, Domain Du Castel will be entitled to act as it seems fit to preserve the rights of the Threefold Cord, including retention of the acquired item, forfeiture and set off any amounts payable.
6.8 A purchaser is obliged to fulfill his obligations to pay for the item no later than 4 days from the date of the sale of the item. For the avoidance of doubt, the right to possession of the item will pass only once the purchaser has fully filled his payment obligations as set out of these conditions.
7. Due to the nature of the auction- as a charity auction, returns will not be available
8. International shipment charges and custom charges are not included in the product prices
9. Items bought by purchaser who is a non Israeli resident, maybe paid for by foreign currency and exported, subject to the provisions of Israeli law.
10. Domaine du Castel will represent, free of charge’ potential purchasers who do not wish or who are unable to attend the auction. These potential purchasers are requested to complete the “Rights to Bid” form or place a bid via castelartandwine.com website, no later than four days prior to the auction. Domaine du Castel will not be liable under no circumstances for any error, emissions in connection therewith.
11. Any potential purchaser who wishes to participate in the auction via telephone shall make the necessary arrangements within a reasonable time before commencement of the auction. Domaine du Castel will not be liable under no circumstances for any error, emission in connection therewith.
12. Any reference in this agreement to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, and any reference to a person shall include a body corporate and vise versa.
13. The courts or Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel shall have sole jurisdiction in any dispute between Domaine du Castel and the purchaser or any potential purchaser, based on the details of this agreement and/or related to the sale and/or to the transfer of any item.
14. These conditions constitute the entire agreement between Domaine du Castel, the purchaser and/or potential purchaser, and include all understandings, agreements, liabilities and conditions between the parties.
15. Any charge or additions to this agreement shall be in writing, and if not, changes shall not be effective.
16. This agreement is entered into contemporaneously with a Hebrew version of even date. Should the terms of this version of the agreement conflict with the terms of the Hebrew version of the agreement, the terms of the Hebrew version will prevail.
17. These conditions override and cancel any other or prior agreements between the parties.